Here at Total Security Solutions, we understand that bulletproof glass is something not everyone has experience using. It’s a unique product, which is one of the reasons we love working with it. Other reasons include helping make buildings that people work and use on a daily basis safer and being able to share our product knowledge with others. We’ve taken that passion for educating our customers on how to incorporate bulletproof glass and bullet resistant barriers into a comprehensive security plan, and turned it into a free resource center and blog featuring the latest information about the industry as well as other safety considerations.
For architects, that also includes a separate architect solutions center with spec sheets, installation videos, and data sheets. In an effort to make things more accessible for everyone, we reviewed which of our free resources were the most popular with architects and bound them into a single volume. If you’re an architect who already understands bulletproof glass, this is still a good kit to download because you can use it to help educate existing and future clients who may have a need for a bulletproof element in their design.
In this Ultimate Architect Resource Kit, you’ll find:
- A complete resource guide and introduction to bulletproof glass and bullet resistant barriers
- Whitepapers to understand the bullet resistant barrier production process
- Case Studies and checklists to make sure you’re on the right track
- And more!
If you’re not an architect, don’t be discouraged from downloading the kit. There’s a little something in there for everyone if you’re looking to understand the nuances of bulletproof glass and bullet resistant barriers.
- Download our Ultimate Architect Resource Kit
- Check out our Free Resource Center for additional information about bulletproof glass
- Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay up to date on security information