Call Today: 800.513.1468
Share this Post
The following is a list of items to consider when researching and selecting a bullet resistant barrier system.
- Level of protection: UL Level I to Level III.
- Type of system: arch, baffle, or secure sound.
- Type of material: acrylic or polycarbonate.
- Type of coating: uncoated or abrasion resistant coating intended to prevent scratching during general cleaning.
- Provide a friendly access portal for staff/customer interface by selecting a bullet proof barrier system that promotes natural voice transmission.
- Your bullet resistant barrier system should be free-standing to provide clean, unrestricted site lines enabling surveillance cameras clear access through the system to eliminate check fraud.
- All acrylic or polycarbonate edges should be sanded and polished for a clear, professional finish.
- For increased security, add ballistic fiberglass in knee spaces and risers.
- Slot Louvers added above your bullet resistant barrier system can increase air flow.